Ayub Teaching Hospital Jobs 2023 On-Job Training Program with Monthly Stipend of Rs. 5000/- is announced through an advertisement published in Newspapers on 24th March 2023. On this page, you will get complete details of the Ayub Teaching Hospital Training Program 2023 and the Application Procedure.
Ayub Teaching Hospital invites applications from Females for Nursing Assistant Training Program 2023. Interested applicants possessing Matric with Science at least 50% marks are Eligible for these Posts. The certificate will be awarded on Successful Completion of the Training.
The deadline to submit applications is 10 April 2023. Please read the complete details of the Official Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Procedure.
The Educators Mall Campus Jobs 2023 Teaching Jobs Advertisement Details
|Posted on||24 March 2023|
|Hiring Organization||The Educators|
|Qualification||Masters / Graduation|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Last Date||01 April 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsApp Group|
|Follow on Instagram:||Instagram Page|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||YouTube Channel|
Details of Available Job Vacancies at ATH:
46 Posts of Nursing Assistants (On Job Training Program for Females Only)
- The minimum Qualification is Matric with at least 50% Marks.
- The Maximum age limit is 18 years to 24 years.
- Domicile District Abbottabad Only.
- Monthly Stipend Rs. 5,000/-.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can submit applications through ETEA, Please follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of ETEA at https://etea.online/apply/
- Sign in to Your Account (Create Your Profile if not Registered)
- Privide Your Personal and Educational details.
- Submit ETEA Application Fee in Bank through Prescribed fee deposit slip.
- Review your provided information and Click on Submit button to complete application Process.
The Deadline to submit applications is 10 April 2023.